54 Lindsay Avenue, Valley View SA
This neat and tidy three bedroom home sits on a generous sized block with ample secure parking for cars, a caravan or boat in addition to a lock up single garage. Located in a quiet pocket of Valley View it is within walking distance to the local shopping centre and only a short drive to with Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and the Westfield Shopping and entertainment precinct. There are also several schools close by including St Paul's College and Prescott Primary Northern.
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Functional kitchen/dining with gas cooking and ample storage
- Light and airy lounge room overlooking garden
- Split system air conditioning in lounge and all bedrooms for year round comfort
- Roller shutters on all windows for added security
- Good sized bathroom with bath
- Separate toilet
- Large fully fenced rear garden area
- Single garage with automatic roller door
- Additional parking for cars/caravan/boat
- Rear undercover pergola area
- Pets negotiable
Please note that applications will not be processed prior to viewing the property and attendance at an open house inspection is a requirement.
Due to COVID-19 tracing and social distancing requirements attendees will be asked to check in via QR scanning procedures and will be required to wear a mask.
We ask that if you are feeling unwell, or have travelled interstate within the last 14 days to a hot spot area, or have been in contact with persons who have, that you DO NOT attend any scheduled open house inspections. Thank you for your cooperation.