This luxurious, brand spanking new, executive, architecturally designed 4 bedroom home plus study is perfectly located in a cul de sac opposite beautiful Linear Park with its community garden, playgrounds and walking/cycling trails. Be surrounded by tranquil nature and wildlife including the recently accessible Hope Valley Reservoir. Feel comfort all year round with the rare to find energy saving sustainability measures this home has to offer, including being fully insulated and wrapped, full internal wall installation, European imported, double glazed tilt & turn opening windows and doors with thermally broken frames that completely seal - never feel drafts again! Plus double glazed Velux sky windows and ducted 7 zone reverse cycle A/C so you can heat and cool which rooms you need. Instant hot water with upstairs and downstairs temperature controllers enabling you to only heat to the temperature thay you need and great to preset the temperature for young children, It is perfectly located only a short 12 kms from the CBD or 15 minutes with the OBahn from Paradise Interchange, this property certainly ticks all the boxes for the commuter looking for low maintenance living at its best and the great lifestyle within close proximity to the city. Local shops are within walking distance including the Highbury Hotel, Post Office, Medical Centre, Restaurants, Turramurra Recreation Centre, and the Go Zone bus stop, and the Tea Tree Plaza Shopping, Dining and Entertainment precinct is just a short drive away . There are also several schools close by including Highbury Primary School, Torrens Valley Christian School, St Ignatius College and Klidare College.
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- Three additional good sized bedrooms with built in robes in bedroom 2 & 3
- Private study Area separate from family living with 5G Optus network capabilities
- Open plan family/dining area that opens onto a large rear courtyard deck
- Second upstairs large living area with a beautiful cathedral ceiling and balcony overlooking Linear Park
- Main bathroom with large shower and separate bath
- Powder room with ample storage and laundry chute
- Three toilets all with inbuilt cisterns, downstairs toilet for added convenience
- Designer kitchen with European appliances and stone benchtops
- Large 900 oven and cooktop plus plumbing for fridge
- European imported double glazed tilt & turn windows and sky windows for year round comfort
- 2700 ceiling height throughout with huge catherdal ceiling for that ultimate feeing of space in the upstairs living room
- Conveniently located hot water controller both upstairs and downstairs
- Square set ceilings and shadow lines around door frames
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Ample storage throughout including under stair storage
- Private rear deck area for entertaining with BBQ gas connection
- Low maintenance gardens overlooking beautiful Linear Park
If you are looking for that something special then this property is for you, it is impossible to capture all this property has to offer in photos it is a must to see!
Please note that applications will not be processed prior to viewing the property and attendance at an open house inspection is a requirement.
Due to COVID-19 tracing and social distancing requirements attendees will be asked to check in via QR scanning procedures and will be required to wear a mask.
We ask that if you are feeling unwell, or have travelled interstate within the last 14 days to a hot spot area, or have been in contact with persons who have, that you DO NOT attend any scheduled open house inspections. Thank you for your cooperation.