If you’re looking at buying a house in Adelaide, we have a few helpful tips and services to get you started:
Looking for Finance Help?
We can assist with practical advice and help regarding finance options when you’re buying a house in Adelaide. Speak with your First National Real Estate finance consultant to arrange the best loan to suit your needs.
Researching the Local Market in 6 Easy Steps
- Prepare a short list of preferred suburbs that suit your lifestyle. Bear in mind affordability, mortgage rates, and accommodation requirements.
- Research sales in those preferred suburbs using the recent sales in our Sold gallery on this site.
- Inspect properties in your preferred suburb so you have a clear idea of the prices for the type of property you want.
- Attend relevant open homes and auctions in the area.
- Register with us as a Priority Buyer. You will receive SMS or email alerts about all new properties listed in those preferred suburbs and price ranges.
- Talk to one of our professional sales consultants in your preferred area. Our sales consultant will be able to advise you of any additional information you may need.
The Buying Process
Our local experts will be able to assist you throughout the buying process.
- Make an offer through First National Real Estate Burton Groves using our Offer of Interest form.
- Once negotiations have been finalised, you will be required to sign the sale contract and pay a deposit.
- Your deposit will be held in a trust account until settlement.
- You may wish to arrange a building and pest inspection. This is done to make sure you are aware of any major defects and pest concerns e.g. borers, termites, etc.
- We also recommend you insure your interest in the property. It is advised you take out a cover note. First National Real Estate Burton Groves can arrange this for you.
First National Real Estate Burton Groves cannot provide legal advice or legal services. It is strongly recommended that you are guided by your legal advisor throughout the purchase process.
Need Some Help or Advice?
If you're buying a house in Adelaide, you can always call us whenever you need a hand
. We'll be happy to help and provide any practical assistance you require. Notice Of Offer To Purchase Residential Land: Generic Electronic Offer Form R3 Buyers Information Notice: http://www.burtongroves.com.au/Downloads/R3-Internet.pdf