6 Leigh Street, Salisbury Heights SA
ELEGANCE, SOPHISTICATION, QUALITY, CLASS, CHARACTER ,CAPTIVATING VIEWS!!
Magnificent Executive family home. Built in 1980 a solid brick home positioned proudly above street level offering spectacular coastal views to St Vincent Gulf/City with Spectacular Sunsets.
Situated on a huge allotment (exceedingly rare) of approximately 2070m2, the elegant family home will certainly appeal to those families searching for a remarkable family abode. Featuring multiple internal living areas, outdoor entertaining area, picturesque views, this home offers plenty of room to live, play and enjoy!
Features include but not limited to …
• Grand double door entrance
• Luxury master bedroom with balcony / walk in dressing room & en-suite.
• King size bedroom 2, balcony and built in robe.
• King size bedroom 3,4 and 5, built in robes.
• Three stunning bathrooms complete with floor to ceiling tiles, 1 deluxe spa bath.
• State of the art Chefs Kitchen this one will take your breath away- all the bells and whistles – including, Smeg Double Oven with pot warming draw, Bosh microwave oven, Island bench - granite benchtop, Two PAC cabinetry, glass and stainless steel splash backs , walk in pantry. All overlooking into the Alfresco Sunroom
• Grand formal lounge and formal dining,
• Spacious Family room
• Enormous Theatre/Games Room
• Mezzanine overlooking the downstairs living a perfect Parents Retreat.
• Alfresco sunroom
• Temperature control taken care of with gas heating, ducted reverse cycle and a split system .
• High quality porcelain tiles to the lower level and floating floors to the upper level.
• Laundry with ample cupboard and laundry shoot.
• An abundance of parking a four-car garage under main roof with auto doors, rear and internal access.
• Two car carports also under main roof /auto doors.
• Detached Four car garage /3 phase power
• Carport for a large boat, trailer or caravan.
• Spectacular outdoor entertaining area… TRAVETINE natural stone pavers/pitched roof alfresco outdoor entertainment /gas connection.
• Half court Tennis Court
• 5 K/W solar panel system
• Rainwater tanks (60600 litres approx.)
• Alarm System.
Perfectly located with walking distance to public transport. Short drive to The Grove Shopping Village, Saints Shopping Centre. Close to Salisbury Heights Primary School and a short drive to several High School options including Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School.
Superbly presented this property provides a stylish and completely functional living environment. The generous proportions will cater wonderfully for the whole family on the go, giving each their own zones to accommodate today’s lifestyle all under the One Roof.
This magnificent home will capture the heart of entertaining, with indoor and outdoor terraces, patios and spaces. A true diamond in this established and popular niche of Salisbury Heights, well renowned for its large residences on large allotments of land. Come and see just to appreciate its ambience and quality, outstanding presentation, witness the everchanging sunsets and the true essence of a family lifestyle.