45B Verbena Drive, Parafield Gardens SA
TORRENS TITLED QUALITY BUILT 2020 HOME
Absolutely Brand New Quality Built Torrens Titled 2020 Family Home is impressive throughout and represent excellent value for the most discerning buyer looking for the opportunity to secure in this very popular location. Attention First home buyers, Retirees and Investors why build when all the hard work has been done for you to take advantage of the many benefits this fabulous four bedroom family home will provide for you.
Features to these family home include
• Attractive rendered facades and black tubular security fencing to front yards
• Four spacious bedrooms, Master bedrooms with Ensuites and Walk in Robes
• Stunning three way main bathrooms with quality tapware
• Modern design two tone kitchens with gas cook tops, Ceasar Stone bench tops, breakfast bar, double sink and waterfall ends to the stunning island benches that are highlighted with gorgeous pendant lights
• Spacious open plan casual meals/dine and generous sized lounge/family areas
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning to keep the elements at bay
• Quality fixtures and fittings and fresh neutral decor
• LED downlights and floating floor boards throughout
• 2.7mtr high ceilings that provide a sense of space
• Al Fresco outdoor entertaining areas under the main roof
• Double garages with panel lift doors, rear door access and secure internal access
• Professionally landscaped established low maintenance gardens and private rear yards fully fenced with Neighourhood friendly fencing. Lawn areas that provide plenty of room for kids and pets to play.
Investors take note at the tax depreciation benefits that apply to new dwellings making this Brand New Courtyard Home an attractive investment proposition.
First home buyers that qualify may be eligible for the First Home Owner Grant, please check with Revenue SA for further details and eligibility.
Close to great shopping, local schools and public transport. Located minutes to Centro Hollywood Plaza, Aldi, Whites Rd Shopping Centre and Martins Plaza Shopping.