35A Beckman Avenue, Highbury SA
This Superb Home
Built in 2010 will impress from the moment you step inside! Located in the popular suburb of Highbury on a 399sqm (approximate) allotment, this opulent family home offers its new owner a luxurious lifestyle.
With attractive street appeal and a sophisticated and chic style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy! Freshly painted, New carpets throughout…Why Build…Just like a new home..
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, built-in robes
- Spacious, light filled lounge opposite the beautiful courtyard.
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space and walk in pantry
- casual meals and family room
- Immaculate three way bathroom,
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Paved outdoor pergola with low maintenance gardens and shed
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with many shopping options close by including the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange