3 Northbri Avenue, Salisbury East SA
CONTACT AGENT FOR PRIVATE VIEWING ... IMPRESSIVE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT 5 BEDROOMS + RUMPUS
Superb presentation to this stunning five bedroom family home that offers multiple living areas, two bathrooms and a detached lined rumpus room complete with kitchenette that can be utilised as a teenagers retreat/studio or work from home office. This home is an absolute must see if size and quality is on the top of your list.
• Five spacious bedrooms, walk in robe to Master, built in robes to bed 2, 3 & 4.
• Ensuite style two way bathroom to Master bedroom plus second main bathroom.
• Centrally located modern well equipped white kitchen boasts double oven, gas cook top, dishwasher, filtered water, ample bench and cupboard space.
• Multiple very spacious living areas that comprise of large separate lounge, dining room, casual meals overlooking large family room and an enormous games room with toilet, basin and separate sink.
• Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning and gas wall furnace heating.
• Other features include tiles to main traffic areas, skylights that provide an abundance of natural light, ceiling fans, LED downlights, 3 toilets. NBN ready.
• Al Fresco undercover entertaining area looking out to delightful garden settings.
• Detached lined rumpus room that is complete with kitchenette and reverse cycle air conditioning ideal as a teenagers retreat/studio or work from home office
• Double length carport with auto panel lift door and drive through access to rear yard and workshop.
• 6.6kw solar panels that will help lower your power bills.
• Work bench and shelving to approx. 2.9mtr x 5.9mtr workshop with power and lock up roller door.
• Gated and black tubular security fencing to front yard, plenty of off street parking, established low maintenance gardens, vegetable patch and lawn areas all set on a approx. 730sqm allotment with plenty of room for kids and pets to play.
Walking distance to Madison Park Primary School, Manor Farm Oval, Manor Farm Shopping Centre with a Foodland, local reserves and very easy access public transport that connects to the Salisbury Interchange for direct transport corridor to the city on the regular Train service. Close to Tyndale Primary/High School, Salisbury East High school and Cobbler Creek Recreation Park with its vast walking nature trails and bike circuits. Minutes to Parabanks, Saints Shopping Centre and Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre.