22 Gosford Street, Gawler West SA
PRICE REDUCED $339-349,000
OPEN SUNDAY 17TH FEBRUARY 2.00-2.30 ... Welcome Home
This 4 bedroom family home has been much loved by its present owners since they built in 1992.
On entering the property the sparkling floor tiles that greet you are carried through all living areas and give a feeling of light and space. The formal lounge is of generous proportions and features a floor to ceiling window offering unrestricted views of the front garden. Directly behind the lounge is the formal dining room and easy access to the family room and kitchen.
The large master bedroom includes a walk in robe and a modern, fully tiled floor to ceiling, ensuite. Bedroom two can easily accommodate a queen size bed and includes a quality built in robe.
A new kitchen was installed late 2012 and features include, a glass splashback, pantry, and an abundance of bench space and cupboards,( you wont run out of storage space here). All stainless steel appliances, including gas cook top, range hood and Bosch dishwasher. Adjacent is the family room leading to a gleaming floor to ceiling tiled bathroom, separate W C large laundry and at the rear of the home bedroom 3, with built in robe and bedroom 4.
Year round comfort is guaranteed with Gas ducted heating and Ducted evaporative cooling.
Sliding door from the family room leads to a large covered outdoor entertaining area, perfect for family get togethers. The spacious, low maintenance garden has plenty of room for the growing family and pets.
Other features include,
• Flexible floorplan
• Ensuite and bathroom renovated late 2016
• Gas HWS replaced late 2016
• Instant gas hot water with temperature controls for the kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
• Ceiling fans to all living areas
• Ceiling fans and carpets to all bedrooms
• Skylight in Kitchen
• Linen Press
• Roller Shutters to the front and two rear bedrooms
• Crimsafe screens to side and dining room windows
• Security system
• 3.0 X 8.00 Auto roller door Carport under main roof
• 3.4 X 5.8 Garage
• Off street parking for Caravan, Boat or trade vehicles
Close to public transport local schools and minutes from Gawler CBD