21 Brolga Street, Modbury Heights SA
OPEN SATURDAY 7TH DECEMBER 11.30-12.00 ... IMPRESSIVE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT
Superb presentation to this stunning family home that also offers a purpose built workshop/double garage. This home is an absolute must see if quality is on the top of your list and is sure to impress the most discerning buyer.
- Three spacious bedrooms, built in robes to Master & bed 3
- Sensational recently installed 2 Pak Alby Turner kitchen with 30mm stone bench tops by Cecine, Smeg pyrolytic oven, Smeg gas cook top, soft closing doors, corner carousels, water filter plumbed to quality mixer also supplying filtered water to Miele dishwasher
- Re-modeled bathroom tiled to ceiling with high quality fixtures and tapware, stand-alone bath, semi framed diamond corner shower cubicle and hand held shower heads to bath and shower.
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout which include high quality mixer tap ware to kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- Multiple living areas comprising of large separate lounge, casual meals, dining room and generous sized family/games room with cosy combustion heater
- Extremely effective top quality Temperzone semi commercial reverse cycle air conditioner with select ducting to all main living areas
- Swan 8 channel CCTV home security system covers all outside areas, partial interior of house, interior of workshop and carport. NBN ready. Foxtel available.
- Battery operated roller shutters to front windows, manual roller shutters to study and bed 3
- Re-modeled laundry tiled to ceiling with sliding door storage cupboard
- her features include modern quality floor tiles to main traffic areas, plantation shutters, quality security screens to all main windows and security doors, ceiling fans with integrated lights, LED downlights
- 9kw solar array with one of the best European panels and inverters plus Tesla storage battery that will smash your power bills
- Multiple access points to the sensational fully paved outdoor entertaining area that includes water feature, garden beds and Danpalon multicell sheeting that provides an abundance of natural light
- 2.5mtr high walls to the approx. 7.8mtr x 6.2mtr workshop/double garage that is complete with reverse cycle split system air conditioner, electric bar heaters, engine lifting gantry, 3mtr x 3mtr mezzanine, large corner work bench, tool storage cupboards, 21 square metres of heavy duty Sharman shelving, 30 amp and 10amp power points
- 2.3mtr high clearance approx. 7.7mtr x 6.1mtr enclosed carport with auto panel lift door
- Established gardens, 5mtr x 2mtr garden/wood shed with lighting, rainwater tanks, approx. 610sqm convenient corner allotment and large concrete driveway with lockable gates that allows ample off street parking
Located close to The Heights Primary/High School, Redwood Park Primary, St Francis Xavier, easy access public transport that connects to the O-bahn for direct transport corridor to the city, Modbury Heights Shopping Centre which includes Woolworths and an array of Variety shops. Minutes to Tea Tree Plaza Shopping, Golden Grove Village Shopping, Pedare, Golden Grove High and Gleeson College.