14 Mueller Drive, Evanston Park SA
OPEN SATURDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER 11.30-12.15 ... Beautiful Bay Window Courtyard Home
Beautiful Bay Window Courtyard Home
14 Mueller Drive, Evanston Park
Delightfully located this 2007 constructed home provides low maintenance living across a 480m2 (approx) allotment with ample car parking, double garage and indoor and outdoor living space.
A gallery style entrance, porcelain tiles, sets a tone of contemporary freshness that meanders through the home to an open plan living area toward the rear. Enjoy the contemporary ambience of this spacious casual area where generous meals and family niche and large picture windows combine.
A spacious kitchen overlooks both indoor and outdoor living. Stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry, spacious breakfast bar, corner pantry, dishwasher and double sink, blend into a bright and modern kitchen that effortlessly integrates with the adjacent living space.
Entertain outdoors in style on a paved patio with a massive pergola under the main roof.
A double garage has a drive through roller door allowing access to a secure paved driveway/parking area which would allow extra parking for a trailer or small boat.
The immaculate home offers 3 bedrooms with master bedroom boasting a lovely bay window, ceiling fan, a generous walk-in robe and sparkling en-suite.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 offers built in robes with direct access to the beautiful main bathroom which features a corner spa bath, separate shower and modern stylish tiling and tap ware.
This one certainly is a comfortable, well appointed home in a great location, the perfect start up or down scale.
• 2007 Constructed home in quiet location
• Great family friendly location, close to excellent schools, shopping and leisure pursuits
• 3 Bedrooms
• Main bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite
• Gallery style entrance hall
• Porcelain tiles, downlights and neutral colours
• Open plan living, dining, with kitchen overlooking
• Main bathroom with spa bath
• Huge outdoor entertaining area under the main roof.
• Beautiful, lush exotic gardens, and fruit trees
• Drive through double garage with auto lift door and internal access
• Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
• 1.5KW Solar Panels
• Rain water tank
• Ceiling fans
Perfectly positioned on a quiet street amongst other similar quality homes, local schools including Trinity College, Gawler Green Shopping complex, eateries, Starplex, and transport, are all conveniently located a very short distance away.
A genuine opportunity to secure a quality built, low maintenance family home in a great location, inspection will most certainly impress
Open for Inspection
Sat 21 Sep, 11:30am - 12:15pm