13 Wattle Street, Tea Tree Gully SA
OPEN SATURDAY 16TH NOVEMBER 11.30-12.00 ... Your Own Slice of Paradise in The Best Location Tea Tree Gully!
Ideally situated in a quiet street in the Adelaide foothills on a substantial allotment of 820sqm (approximately)set on the high side located on the corner with ample parking… two driveways. This is truly a magnificent two storey colonial family home, full of character..Cathedral ceilings, the home offering plenty of opportunity to add your own stamp to this character solid clinker brick home built in 1978 Architecturally designed.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom walk in robes and separate updated bathroom
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3,
- Large lounge with raked ceilings, split system air conditioner, log fire
- Light filled dining room
- Modern kitchen dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Family/Games or Theatre room with balcony
- Modern bathroom
- Separate updated laundry with built-in cupboards
- Expansive paved undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Beautiful Low maintenance gardens
- Tool shed
- Double garage, plus ample parking for boats, caravan, cars and trailers
Located only minutes away from St Agnes Shopping Centre, a variety of sought after schools, restaurants, Tea Tree Gully Hotel, parks including Anstey Hill and public transport options including the city via the O'Bahn. Near all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
This is the perfect place to call home!
Open for Inspection
Sat 16 Nov, 11:30am - 12:00pm