13 Wattle Crescent, Tea Tree Gully SA
OPEN SUNDAY 22ND DECEMBER 11.00-11.30 ... Delightful Foothills Setting – The Best Location in Tea Tree Gully – Six Car Parking
In the heart of the historic township of Tea Tree Gully. Ideally situated in a quiet street in the Adelaide foothills on a substantial allotment of 820sqm (approximately)set on the high side located on the corner with ample parking… two driveways. This is truly a magnificent two storey American colonial family home, full of character. Cathedral ceilings, the home offering plenty of opportunity to add your own stamp to this character solid clinker brick home built in 1978 Architecturally designed.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom walk in robes and updated bathroom
- Upstairs spacious bedrooms 2 and 3,
- Large lounge with raked ceilings, reverse cycle air conditioner, log fire
- Formal light filled dining room, adaptable floorplan
- Modern kitchen dishwasher, electric wall oven, ample bench and cupboard space
- Separate upstairs living area with balcony – ideal teenage living quarters.
- Separate updated laundry with ample built-in cupboards
- Expansive paved undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Beautiful Low maintenance gardens full of colour.
- Tool shed
- Double garage/workshop, plus 4 car parking for boats, caravan, trailers etc.
Quiet foothills location, hills views, scenic walks and bike trails.
Located only minutes away from St Agnes Shopping Centre, a variety of sought after schools, restaurants, Tea Tree Gully Hotel, parks including Anstey Hill and public transport options including the city via the O'Bahn. Near all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
A perfect place to call home!