13 McPharlin Avenue, Redwood Park SA
IMPRESSIVE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! ONE SPECTACULAR TRANSFORMATION
Wow Wow! Wow! Is all one can say!! From the moment you arrive…your breath will be taken away. Built in 1980 and set on 610 sqm (approx.) this home has been completely renovated from top to bottom with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout . The perfect home for a young growing family.
You will be impressed with the open floor plan and numerous stylish features throughout….
* Stunning state of the art kitchen features Butler’s Pantry, two pac white kitchen with black accessories. Ample bench and cupboard space with high quality integrated SMEG dishwasher, SMEG 950 induction cook top and oven.
* Fabulous laundry with plenty of built in cupboards.
* Four spacious bedrooms.
* Master bedroom boasts a magnificent ensuite and built in robe.
* Floating floors throughout.
* Stunning main bathroom with separate w.c.
* Formal lounge and formal dining
* Large family room.
* Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling.
* Neutral decor throughout with LED downlights.
* Complete with full alarm system.
* Fabulous timber deck outdoor entertaining area, under gabled roof pergola, perfect for all year round entertaining.
* Single\garage and tool shed.
* Low maintenance garden, perfect for the family with ample of room for children’s play equipment.
This location is hard to beat! Walk to Surrey Downs Shopping Centre which includes a variety of shops and The Grove. Close to quality Public and Private Secondary Schools, including walking distance to Redwood Park Primary. Those with an active lifestyle can take advantage of Kingfisher reserve with its vast walking and bike trails, Modbury sports reserve and Water World all a short drive or walk away. Public transport to take you in all directions with minutes to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza Shopping Centre and the O-Bahn for direct transport link into the city.