718 Torrens Valley Road, Gumeracha SA
POTENTIAL… POTENTIAL… POTENTIAL… + MORE POTENTIAL
Have you ever dreamt of the ultimate “Escape to the Country” lifestyle?
A place where you can provide an income producing lifestyle where open space, natural surroundings, clean air and room to move are in abundance and the potential to increase the properties` future growth, productivity and income.
Your golden opportunity has arrived to secure that rare property which offers all of this… and it is nothing like you have experienced before.
Passionately developed over the last 20yrs by the current owners this is your chance now to acquire a premiere property.
• Located in the popular and picturesque Adelaide Hills region, parts of the property enjoy unsurpassed 360 degree views.
• A diverse, well maintained 36.08 (HA) 89.5 (approx.) Acres.
• 25 Acres of established income stream plantings from 2,200 mixed varieties of olives and 2 hectares planted to high yielding varieties of plums and assorted fruit trees including pomegranates and figs.
• Plums are all under permanent netting with more framing in place for extra netting when future plantings are in place.
• All plantings are under permanent sprinkler irrigation supplied by a good bore with a water license of 120 megs.
• 2 x 5,000 Gallon water tanks are also on the property as well as 1 x 20,000 Gallon water tank to be used for stock and fire fighting and can be used for irrigation if required.
• Average rainfall in the area is 740ml.
• A further 55 Acres of cleared land can be utilized for a variety of purposes due to the ample water supply to increase the income potential in the future. The land would lend it self well to vine plantings, cherries or more stone fruits.
• Excellent shedding provided on the property with the main building and several outbuildings, boasting plenty of storage for the equipment and machinery and everything else you need to run this property. Concrete floors in all buildings and high clearance another plus.
• Part of the main building comprises of a comfortable manager` quarters with a bedroom, office, kitchen and large lounge/living area and bathroom. This area is serviced by a cozy combustion heater and air conditioner. Part of this large area is another room with separate entry and could possibly be used as a farm shop, tea rooms or café selling the wonderful produce produced from the farm. Home made jams, preserves, olives and olive oil and the fresh fruit in season, the busy main road and traffic passing the farm gate, here is another opportunity to expand on.
The main building is divided into many separate areas one, is a fantastic set up, as a fully equipped industrial kitchen where the current owners process some of the plums and olives making a variety of delicious products which they sell to various food outlets. Another large section has sorting tables and a grader and a packing facility which could be expanded on in the future if required.
Many storage areas for machinery and packaging with 3 phase power outlets throughout the buildings is a real bonus and can be closed off separately.
Two Cool rooms and large shelving units are in the main packing area.
• Machinery and plant and equipment can be purchased by separate negotiation.
• The balance of the property has beautiful rolling hills, heavy timber, tall aged gum trees and open grazing.
• Build your dream home subject to council approval.
• The Surrounds:
Just as a short 3 minute drive to the pretty township of Gumeracha, where you have a very good school, a hospital and a variety of services as well as the renowned “ Big Rocking Horse” which brings a lot of people into the area. With wonderful wineries close by and eateries and only 20 minutes of scenic driving takes you to Tee Tree Plaza, what more could you want, it’s all here.
Most definitely a RARE and GOLDEN opportunity that does not come up every day. To book an private inspection, enquire by phone or email TODAY!!!