1. Speak with your financier or your First National Finance Consultant to arrange the best loan to suit your needs.
2. Prepare a short list of preferred suburb that suits your lifestyle. bearing in mind affordability and accommodation requirements.
3. Research sales in those preferred suburbs using First National recent sales in our sold gallery on this site. Inspect every property in your preferred suburb so you have a feel for the prices. Attend all open homes in the area.
4. Register with us as a Priority Buyer to receive SMS or email alerts about all new properties listed in those preferred suburbs and price ranges.
5. Develop a relationship with one of our professional Sales Consultants who specialises in your preferred area. Your Sales Consultant will be able to advise you of any additional information you may need.
6. If you are considering making an offer through Burton Groves First National we recommend you fill out an Offer Of Interest form or indicate to the agent your interest.
7. Once negotiations have been finalised, you will be required to sign the sale contract and pay a deposit. Your deposit will be held in a trust account until settlement. You may want to arrange a building and pest inspection to make sure you are aware of any major defects and pest concerns eg: white ant, termites. We also recommend you insure your interest in the property. It is advised you take out a cover note. Burton Groves First National can arrange this for you.
8. On settlement day, the keys for the property will be available once settlement has taken place. This is usually by 2pm on that day.
Notice Of Offer To Purchase Residential Land